TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Weight loss will vary for each client based on their individual weight, metabolism, age, activity level, and commitment to their plan.
- Healthy Alternative is a healthy gourmet food delivery service. We do not guarantee weight loss.
- All programs purchased with a promotional rate, and cancelled prior to the completion of the program, are subject to be charged the non-promotional (regular price) price for days delivered.
- The Healthy Alternative Program is not offered or intended to treat, mitigate or cure any type of disease, sickness or weight problem and should not be used as a substitute for sound medical advice.
- You are urged and advised to seek the advice of a physician before beginning any weight loss program. You should discuss your continued participation in the Healthy Alternative Program with your physician and keep your physician informed of any changes in your physical condition while on the program.
- Healthy Alternative shall not be responsible or liable under any circumstances for any illness or health problem that may result from the consumption of its prepared foods, meals or other products.
- If you have a life-threatening allergy please refrain from ordering any Healthy Alternative Programs.
- Healthy Alternative Accommodate the following allergies: Eggs, Fish, Shellfish, Gluten, Dairy, Soy, strawberries, melons and Tree nuts. Please note that Healthy Alternative does NOT accommodate Peanut allergies.
- Healthy Alternative meals are produced in a facility that also handles eggs, seafood, gluten, dairy, soy, shellfish, nuts, or tree nuts.
DAILY DELIVERY POLICIES
- For customers in the Toronto and the Great Toronto Areas of Ontario– Our driver will deliver your fresh meals every evening between the hours of 12:00 PM and 6:00 PM (For customers who require specific delivery times, please contact us.)
- Healthy Alternative delivers fresh meals in a temperature controlled cooler. Healthy Alternative meals are perishable and require refrigeration within the day of delivery.
- On the next delivery date, please leave your empty bag and ice packs in the regular delivery location. Our driver will pick them up with each new delivery.
- Please empty your bags prior to pickup (except for the ice packs). Drivers are lawfully not allowed to pickup any coolers with food or meal containers remaining in them.
- Please don’t leave any personal items in the coolers as once picked up, any claims made for items left in the cooler is not the responsibility of Healthy Alternative, its officers, members and employees.
- At the end of your program, we will schedule your final bag to be picked up within three business days of your last day of meals. Unreturned bags, at the end of your program, will result in a $15.00 service charge per bag. In the event that your cooler is not picked up, please email us at email@example.com to re-schedule the pick-up.
- Healthy Alternative is not responsible for lost or stolen bags that have been left out for a full day, or bags that are not able to be delivered due to incorrect gate codes, entrance keys, or security teams that have not been alerted of your deliveries.
- Healthy Alternative may make adjustments to your delivery due to extenuating circumstances (holidays, weather concerns) and will communicate via e-mail prior to delivery.
FRIDAY CUT-OFF POLICY:
- Due to Healthy Alternative sourcing the freshest ingredients and premium proteins, we are not able to accept ANY suspensions of your delivery after the Friday cut-off date.
CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- All cancellation requests can be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and time stamped prior to the Weekly Order Deadline in order to be accepted. You may also cancel your subscription through the website by logging into your account. A cancellation confirmation e-mail will be sent to you within one business day of your request.
- Cancellation requests will only be accommodated when submitted in accordance to our Friday cut-off deadline. Any cancellation requests made after the Friday cut-off deadline will not be accommodated.
- We cannot accommodate any cancellations or order change requests after your meals are on route or have been delivered. Any refusal of deliveries after leaving Healthy Alternative, will be at your sole risk and expense.
- Any meal credits, complimentary meals or days, will be issued as a credit to your Healthy Alternative account to be used for future purchases. You will not be able to redeem any complimentary days or meal/day credits back to your account as a monetary value.
- Reimbursement for your cancelled order is subject to proration of any meals received prior to the cancellation notice. Please allow 10-14 days for your refund to be credited to you.
CHANGES TO THIS AGREEMENT AND WAIVERS
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and Healthy Alternative. Neither party shall be bound by any conditions, definitions, warranties or representations with respect to any other terms or conditions except as expressly provided in these written Terms.
We may occasionally change these Terms, and any such modifications will become effective once they are posted to the site. Each time you place an order, you affirm your acceptance of the then-current Terms. It is your sole responsibility to check the Healthy Alternative site from time to time to view any such changes to the Terms.
Your continued use of the site and our services after any modifications to the Terms will indicate that you accept and agree to the modified Terms. These modifications will be effective immediately for new users of our site, products and/or services and for all programs purchased after the effective date of the modification. Any change or waiver of Healthy Alternative’s rights here under shall not be valid or effective unless in a written agreement bearing the physical signature of an officer of Healthy Alternative. No purported waiver or modification of this Agreement by Healthy Alternative via telephonic or email communications shall be valid.